Monday through Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, closed for lunch from noon to 1pm.
We are closed on all statutory holidays.
Orion LLP, an accounting firm in Brooks, Alberta, is seeking a qualified Accounting Technician to join our team.
- Preparation of Notice to Reader year end financial statements
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
- Preparation of GST returns
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm is preferred
- Experience in Sage Accounting, Quickbooks, Caseware, Jazzit, and/or Profile is beneficial
- Ability to work efficiently and manage multiple tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Competitive wages and benefits.
Deadline to apply is February 1, 2019
Contact: Kathy Radke
Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.